KWH acquired 60% of the shares of Allied Waters


KWH B.V. – the holding company of KWR Water B.V. – has acquired 60% of the shares of Allied Waters B.V. The other 40% of the shares remain with the Allied Waters Foundation. ‘This acquisition emphasizes the strong relationship between Allied Waters and KWR; water and circular economy are key words for both organizations,’ comments Jos Boere, who was recently appointed Director of Allied Waters B.V.

 This relationship is illustrated by current developments. ‘Besides the operational SALutions and UPcycles Collabs,’ says Boere, ‘we soon expect to establish new partnerships in the fields of water reuse, resource recovery, drinking water technology and green building.’ Recently the unique ‘Power to X’ project was also launched: a concept in which green hydrogen, produced from solar energy and rainwater, will be used to fuel buses and cars. The project partners are Waternet, VolkerWessels, Stedin, PitPoint, KWR and the Water Top Sector.

Share on
Driving the circular economy
KWR - Allied Waters

© 2019 Allied waters • All Rights Reserved