KWH acquired 60% of the shares of Allied Waters
KWH acquired 60% of the shares of Allied Waters
KWH B.V. – the holding company of KWR Water B.V. – has acquired 60% of the shares of Allied Waters B.V. The other 40% of the shares remain with...
Arcadis and KWR teaming up in SALutions
Arcadis and KWR teaming up in SALutions
Arcadis and KWR Watercycle Research Institute have signed a Cooperation Agreement in the area of Subsurface Water Solutions. Ensuring a long term commitment to provide sustainable freshwater management in coastal...
COASTAR: subsurface solutions for a robust freshwater supply
COASTAR: subsurface solutions for a robust freshwater supply
In a joint effort, KWR, Deltares, Arcadis, and the Waterbuffer Foundation have analysed the potential of the subsurface to  attain a robust and sustainable freshwater supply and combat drought in coastal areas.
Driving the circular economy
KWR - Allied Waters

© 2019 Allied waters • All Rights Reserved